Páginas

segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

Umbrellas

Artist book - hand made - each umbrella hosts a part of the poem
Livro de Artista - feito a mão - cada guarda-chuva abriga uma parte do poema
I've got lots of umbrellas
for a rainy day.
Umbrellas of all colors
and moods of the day.

If you need one, just tell me
I'll find one your style,
and be happy to offer
one that matches your smile.

Umbrellas that come with a smile
fill the heart with affection,
something not easy to find
when you look for protection.

Maybe I'm the one
who needs them,
both the affection
and the smile...

It really doesn't matter...
As long as I have umbrellas
and my affection
can turn into a smile!

20/06/2007

Cristina Crispin

OBS: This artist book took part in the Exhibition "The Story Is The Thing" in Australia in May 2010.
 Esse livro de artista participou da Exposição "The Story Is The Thing" na Austrália em maio de 2010.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Caro visitante amigo, bem-vindo ao Pintando Verso!!
Se os versos que aqui compartilho encontrarem ressonância em um só coração já me sentirei feliz por ter compartilhado sentimentos da maravilhosa e dificil arte de viver!!
Um abraço, Cristina